Animator & Motion Graphics Designer
Bottletop is looking for a talented animator and motion graphics designer to join our small, friendly team.
- Graduate with a couple of years’ experience and a genuine interest in all forms of animation and design.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D and Premier Pro is a big plus.
- Experience with 3D modelling, animation and integration with 2D elements.
- Experience designing, rigging and animating characters in 2D (3D a bonus).
- Solid grasp of overall design, typography, composition, form & colour.
- Ability to draw, sketch and develop ideas for storyboards and character design.
- Experience / interest in 2D “cel” animation would be great.
- Ability to take a project from concept to completion.
- Confident in client and team meetings with good communication skills.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
Who we are:
Bottletop is an award winning animation and video production company based in the heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter. We produce animation and video for broadcast television, film, events, attractions, social media and web. Take a look at our website bottletop.co.uk to find out more about us and the kind of projects we get involved with.
- Regular hours 9.30 – 6pm Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Great working environment in the middle of Nottingham.
- Salary – Dependent on experience.
Please send your CV and a link to some recent projects to email@example.com with subject:
We are an equal opportunities employer. No agencies. Not even one. Thank you.